Monday, March 21, 2011

The Ice Breaker

Hello everyone. I am Dr. Daniel McBride and I have recently joined Yeomans Chiropractic here in Winter Park, Florida. I have been practicing for 15 years now and have had the opportunity to practice in the Bahamas, South Africa and here in Florida. Prior to becoming a Chiropractor I was a Health and Physical Education teacher in both Virginia and New York. While practicing in South Florida I had the honor and pleasure to also work as a Firefighter until moving to the Orlando area.


This blog is intended to share information that will help you make great decisions regarding your personal health choices but remember it is not intended to replace a regular office visit or to help in the self diagnosing of any conditions it is intended for informational purposes only. I did not have any information on this site approved by the FDA.

I look forward to our healthier future.

No comments:

Post a Comment